Diaper Wet-Bags from Superbottoms
These awesome wetbags can be used to store a variety of items from soiled diapers, to laundry, groceries, cloth pads, swimsuits and even travel accessories. They are super soft and come with 2 zipper compartments. The bigger compartment has double TPU lining to make them truly waterproof!They also have loops at both ends which helps hanging onto rods. They can hold upto 1215 diapers easily and very sturdy.
Choose from a range of designs available!
Contents: 1 Wetbag
Bigger Compartment 30 cm x40 cm
Smaller front Compartment 30 cm x 30 cm
Special care: Full details given below
Wet Bags were traditionally designed to store used and soiled diapers on the go. But over a period of time, they have become much more feasible and can be put to use for various purposes. Superbottoms Wet Bags (a.k.a Superbags) are made of high quality materials. They are super soft and huge and come with 2 zipper compartments. The bigger compartment has double TPU lining to make them truly waterproof! They also have loops at both ends which helps hanging onto rods. They are 4030 cms in size. They can hold upto 1215 diapers easily.
The Superslings are a mini version of wet bags. The size of Supersling is 10X15 cms in size and can hold 12 cloth diapers.
Some uses of Wet bags:
Store Soiled Diapers: While you are away from home and you have had a poopy baby, the pooped cloth diapers can simply be folded and stored in the wetbag. The poop smell or the diaper wetness won't even be felt outside. All you need to do is zip up the wet bag and keep it safe
Can be used as a travel kit: Whenever you are traveling, these bags can be used to store Shampoo, conditioner, and other such toiletries. Having one wetbag or even supersling bag to store them is sufficient.
Can be used as a travel laundry bag: Storing the clothes for Laundry in a plastic bag is boring and out of style now. Besides, plastic is such a nono for the environment. The Superbottoms Superbags can be used to store the spoiled or used clothes that needs to go for a wash. The wet bag is very much capable of keeping the smell and wetness within itself. You won't smell a thing outside.
Grocery Bag: Imagine walking in the market with a stylish Superbottoms Superbag to carry groceries instead of a boring plastic bag. Sounds great and makes you more of a ecofriendly and supercool mom.
Swimsuits: You can very well carry your swimsuits in the Superbottoms wet bag and it will take care of the wetness and keep it inside.
Food and Lunch boxes: Wet bags keep the moisture inside. Hence, storing food or lunch box is a great option. Moreover, if ever your tiffin leaks, your bag won't be spoilt. The wet bag will be, however its washable. Many moms prefer taking lunch boxes in the wet bags or Supersling bags.
Icepack: There are times when babies hurt themselves in the task of exploring the world. In times like these, just put in some ice in the supersling bag and use them as an icepack to soothe the baby. This can be used even for the swellings that we as adults get.
Cloth Pads: If you are one of those ecofriendly moms who use cloth pads instead of disposable sanitary napkins. These Superbags are ideal for you. Just dump in the used cloth pads inside the Superbag or wet bags and you are good to go.
Mobile Phones: During Rainy season, wet bags turns out to be a great idea in storing mobile phones and other electronic stuff.
Carrying stuff for strolls: it is very handy to store basic stuffs like keys, mobile phones, etc. when you are going for short walks.
Superbottoms is a company consisting mainly of moms, and they use their own products on their own babies. That's how you know you can trust the quality! This group of mothers, like all parents, are very concerned about the safety and happiness of their children, so they have taken it upon themselves to provide ecofriendly ways to care for their babies. After all, we have to take care of the Earth as well, because that is ultimately what we pass down to our children.
Superbottoms products are certified by international organizations.
Cut down on singleuse plastics by using these reusable wetbags to store all your wet/damp items!
We’re sorry you have to return your order! But we totally understand, it happens, and we want to make it as easy for you as possible.
The Better India Shop covers easy returns for 365 days . That's our commitment to you.
Just inform us by sending a mail to email@example.com mentioning your order ID. It would also really help us to know why you’d like to return the product, so we can improve our services to you.
We'll then arrange to pick up the item you wish to return. Just hand the item in its original packaging to the courier personnel when they come by.
Once we receive the item, our team will evaluate the product received and process a refund to you minus the cost of the shipping (because that goes straight to the courier company). It’s that simple!
Note: In order to process a return, the product cannot be used, and must be in its original packaging. It must also be in its original condition as received. Please also read the exceptions section for all the types of products that are not eligible for return.
In all cases, the decision on whether to process the refund rests with The Better India Shop.
Read on for further details!
Our return policy covers manufacturing defects that render the product unusable at the time of delivery. It also covers a return based on lack of satisfaction with the product as a whole.
Please note: Several of our products are hand-crafted, and minor to significant variations in size, colour or finish might occur. These are not covered under the return policy.
To be eligible for a return under the above conditions, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
In case you receive a damaged or unusable product, we request you to please take a photograph of it as soon as possible and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an immediate refund.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURNS POLICY
Some types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Perishable/degradable items cannot be returned.
- We do not accept products that are intimate, such as innerwear, sanitary goods, toothbrushes, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and downloadable software products.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) such as products with obvious signs of use.
- In case a return window of less than 365 days is specified in any particular product description (such as electronics, travel packages, food, etc.), the 365 day return window would not be applicable. The return window for such products would be as mentioned in their product descriptions.
- We would not be able to process a return request for any item that is returned beyond 365 days after delivery.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A RETURN:
- To initiate your return request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please send us an email at email@example.com with your reason for return, and a copy of the invoice or proof of purchase. An accompanying photograph of the item in question would be appreciated.
- We will email you back a return slip with all the details needed for your product return.
- Please pack the item in its original packing and affix the return slip/label to the top of the package. If you do not have a printer at home, please write the details down clearly on a plain piece of paper and affix it to the package.
- We will arrange a courier pick up of the returnable parcel (to the same address that the parcel was delivered)
- Please ensure that the parcel is properly packed and the label affixed firmly to the top, otherwise there is a chance that the pick-up might be rejected by the courier company.
- Once the parcel reaches us, is inspected and deemed fit for a refund, we will issue you a refund minus the cost of courier charges (as this amount goes directly to the courier)
- Please note, The Better India reserves the right to process your refund based on the condition of the items received.
REFUNDS: We will send you a notification email on the approval or rejection status of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE): We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will process the exchange on similar lines as product returns
GIFTS If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will find out about your return.
Please visit the FAQ for additional information on other topics.