Reusable Bumkin Night Time Diaper - Fish & Dip
Regular diapers are made of layers upon layers of plastic mixed with artificial fragrances and absorbent gels. These are harsh on your little one's tender skin and rub against it all day causing irritation, discomfort and painful diaper rash. Sure they make your life super easy by being quick and convenient to dispose of, but every year, millions of tons of plastic diapers are thrown away, and they take over 500 years to decompose. That's 10 generations!
A Toddler Thing's soft and safe reusable reusable diapers are safe for your little baby and the environment! Bumkins are new range of slim fit night time diapers with a smaller crotch to give your baby a lighter feel and elegant look. They are uniquely designed to suit India weather conditions. The outer layer is made of polyester and the inner layer is made of soft suede cloth. It has a 4 layer hemp cotton one side stitched insert along with a pocket. An additional four layer bamboo booster comes along with this diaper. Available in a range of colours and patterns.
Lasts upto 10 hours with 8 layers of absorbent fabric.
Lasts upto 200 washes
Fits babies from 5 to 18kgs
Double gussets (Prevents Leakage)
Product Description: Reusable Bumkin Night Time Diaper Fish & Dip
Package contains: 1 Reusable Bumkin Night Time Diaper Fish & Dip + 1 four layer bamboo booster
The outer layer is made of 100% waterproof polyester and TPU which is breathable and highly durable providing excellent comfort for your baby while taking them for a walk, ensuring prevention of leakage.
The inner layer is made up of a dry and soft suede cloth that protects your babys skin from moisture and keeps the bottom dry.
Suitable for: Babies weighing 5 18kgs
Dimensions (cms): 26 x 20 x 8
Most advanced night time diapering solution which uses a unique combination of bamboo, hemp and cotton for the inserts.
They have double gussets as an extra layer of protection and prevents leakage.
They are super compact and ultratrim diapers designed to suit toddlers from 5 months to 3 years old.
They offer protection for more than 8 hours without any leakage.
Bumkin diaper is suitable for an entire night and also use of heavy wetters given its high level of absorbency. The diapers can be switched every 8 hours.
- In addition to this, bumkin diaper can be used with
- A multilayered insert can be inserted into the reinforced pocket
- An extra detachable insert can be snapped outside the pocket
- it comes with an extra 4 layer high absorbency stitched hemp insert with stay dry fabric on top and a 4 layer bamboo booster
- These options can be utilized to build up to a maximum of 11 layers of absorbency.
Wash it at least once before use. 2+ washes are required to achieve maximum absorbency.
- It is 100% machine washable. Cold rinse at no hotter than 30 degree Celsius.
- Dont use any fabric softener or bleach.
- It is recommended to use a baby friendly detergent to achieve longer durability.
- The inserts must be washed at daily basis.
- Rinse off stools or residuals off the diaper using tap water or a hand shower.
- Separate diaper and insert before washing.
- You can either machine wash (cold rinse) or wash the diaper with hands.
- It is recommended to hang them up to dry under the sun as it helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains or Low tumble dry them.
Entrepreneurs Swathi and Ashwanth based in Coimbatore started A Toddler Thing upon realising that a little baby's tender skin is exposed to nearly 50 different chemicals while using disposable diapers! A Toddler Thing aims to change the way new parents approach diapering by making choices that are good for their babies and for the environment.
Benefits to your baby and her health: A little baby's skin is exposed to nearly 50 different chemicals while using disposable diapers, which leads to allergies, rashes, and many other chronic infections. With cloth nappying comes a smaller chance for irritation and rash, and exposure to almost zero harsh chemicals. Babies also tend to be potty trained earlier than with disposable nappies.
Benefits to the environment: Undoubtedly, cloth diapers are the wiser choice for a cleaner planet. Babies generate 2.4 million tonnes of plastic waste through the use of disposable diapers every year enough waste to cover the distance between the Moon and Planet Earth 15 times. Disposable diapers are made of a combination of nonbiodegradable materials like plastic and synthetic additives that take over 500 years to decompose if they are exposed to enough sunlight and air. However, most diapers end up in landfills where they are buried under piles of waste, polluting the soil and groundwater. In fact, disposable diapers are the 3rd largest consumer item in landfills, and represent 30% of nonbiodegradable waste in the entire world.
Why we like it
If you are trying to reduce your waste, reusable diapers are one of the easiest and best choices to make. They're ecofriendly, for sure. But they're also more economical than disposables, saving you a whole bunch of money. Most importantly, because they are made of soft cotton cloth, they are soft on a baby's skin and protect her from exposure to nasty chemicals. Plus, who doesn't love a baby in cute and colourful diapers!
Why would you want to expose a newborn baby's skin to the cocktail of chemicals in plastic diapers? Cloth diapers make for a more comfortable, happier baby especially in the summer! No sweat, no rash, no discomfort! They also allow me to drastically reduce the amount of waste that leaves my house everyday.
We’re sorry you have to return your order! But we totally understand, it happens, and we want to make it as easy for you as possible.
The Better India Shop covers easy returns for 365 days . That's our commitment to you.
Just inform us by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your order ID. It would also really help us to know why you’d like to return the product, so we can improve our services to you.
We'll then arrange to pick up the item you wish to return. Just hand the item in its original packaging to the courier personnel when they come by.
Once we receive the item, our team will evaluate the product received and process a refund to you minus the cost of the shipping (because that goes straight to the courier company). It’s that simple!
Note: In order to process a return, the product cannot be used, and must be in its original packaging. It must also be in its original condition as received. Please also read the exceptions section for all the types of products that are not eligible for return.
In all cases, the decision on whether to process the refund rests with The Better India Shop.
Read on for further details!
Our return policy covers manufacturing defects that render the product unusable at the time of delivery. It also covers a return based on lack of satisfaction with the product as a whole.
Please note: Several of our products are hand-crafted, and minor to significant variations in size, colour or finish might occur. These are not covered under the return policy.
To be eligible for a return under the above conditions, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
In case you receive a damaged or unusable product, we request you to please take a photograph of it as soon as possible and email it to us at email@example.com to apply for an immediate refund.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURNS POLICY
Some types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Perishable/degradable items cannot be returned.
- We do not accept products that are intimate, such as innerwear, sanitary goods, toothbrushes, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and downloadable software products.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) such as products with obvious signs of use.
- In case a return window of less than 365 days is specified in any particular product description (such as electronics, travel packages, food, etc.), the 365 day return window would not be applicable. The return window for such products would be as mentioned in their product descriptions.
- We would not be able to process a return request for any item that is returned beyond 365 days after delivery.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A RETURN:
- To initiate your return request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for return, and a copy of the invoice or proof of purchase. An accompanying photograph of the item in question would be appreciated.
- We will email you back a return slip with all the details needed for your product return.
- Please pack the item in its original packing and affix the return slip/label to the top of the package. If you do not have a printer at home, please write the details down clearly on a plain piece of paper and affix it to the package.
- We will arrange a courier pick up of the returnable parcel (to the same address that the parcel was delivered)
- Please ensure that the parcel is properly packed and the label affixed firmly to the top, otherwise there is a chance that the pick-up might be rejected by the courier company.
- Once the parcel reaches us, is inspected and deemed fit for a refund, we will issue you a refund minus the cost of courier charges (as this amount goes directly to the courier)
- Please note, The Better India reserves the right to process your refund based on the condition of the items received.
REFUNDS: We will send you a notification email on the approval or rejection status of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE): We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process the exchange on similar lines as product returns
GIFTS If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will find out about your return.
Please visit the FAQ for additional information on other topics.