Natural Soapnut Liquid Laundry Detergent - 500ml and 1000ml
BubbleNut Wash laundry liquid is a pure aqueous extract of soapnuts hence it is mild on skin and perfect for washing clothes of babies and people with delicate skin. It is light on the environment and fully biodegradable. In fact, the water after washing can be reused for gardening as there are no chemical grey elements. BubbleNut Wash Laundry Detergent is completely free from SLS, SLES, Sulphates, Phosphates, Artificial Fragrance, Artificial colour, Bleach and Optical Brighteners.
Foaming agent in detergents are harsh chemicals that irritate skin, damage fabrics and pollute river and lakes. BubbleNut Wash contains saponin a natural foaming agent extracted from soapnuts, thus eliminating need for chemical foaming agents.
Available in 500ml and 1000ml packs.
- Mild on skin. Perfect for washing babies and people with sensitive skin
- Gentle on clothes
- Keeps fabric pests away: being a natural pesticide, expensive clothes are less vulnerable to fabric insects and pest attack
- Light on environment : After wash water is fully bio degradable and non toxic, and can be used to water plants
- Saves water : Does not leave much detergent residue so less water is required to rinse clothes
Product description: Natural Soapnut Liquid Laundry Detergent
Package contains: Pack of 1 Natural Soapnut Liquid Laundry Detergent
Dimensions (cms): 25 x 10 x 15
Volume: 500ml and 1000ml
With the rapid pace of industrialisation, excessive exposure to chemicals has become a way of life. Right from the first act of brushing our teeth in the morning to having dinner at your favourite restaurant, we consume loads of chemicals either through food or personal care products. By buying this product, you choose to switch to natural alternatives to chemicalladen detergents that are not just harmful to your body, but also contaminate the soil and water. Your purchase also helps financially empower underprivileged rural and tribal women in remote villages who collect soapnuts from forests or mountain slopes during autumn and spring, and sort, grade and process them into cleaners and detergents to earn a living.
How to use:
Machine wash (both front and top load) :
- Use full cap liquid for full load, half cap for half load clothes.
- Pour liquid in the detergent section of machine and operate as usual
- Pour liquid into empty bucket and stir well to work up rich lather. Soak clothes for 30 mins and wash as usual.
- For stains collars and cuffs: Pour few drops of liquid directly on stained area and rub. Repeat if needed.
- Wash colored and white clothes separately
- Do not use liquid for silk and woolens
Why we like it
This detergent is natural and free of the harsh chemicals present in regular detergents. What's more, its production also provides a reliable source of livelihood to disadvantaged rural and tribal women living in and around particular forest areas in India who collect products from the forest that otherwise would be cut for wood.