Gobble Senior 4-Tier Indoor Home Composting Kit
This small stack composter is designed for small families of 4 to 5 people or persons living alone. It can handle about a kilo of kitchen waste everyday and is very light and easy to shift around. It easily fits into tight spaces like small apartments, balconies and staircases. It converts 1 kg of kitchen waste every day into nutrientrich compost without any foul smell, keeping 360 kgs of waste out of landfills every year. It's the ideal composter to help you start waste management at home and do your part to help Swachh Bharat because it makes composting visible, beautiful and doable.
- 4 vertical stack composter buckets
- Free 2kg Compost Maker Remix Powder
- A pair of gloves
- User manual.
Dimensions (cms): Each bucket is 30 x 30 x 50
- Apartments, tight spaces, small balconies
- Family of 4 to 5
- Takes 1 kg kitchen waste per day.
1. Composts all kitchen waste:
Gobble Senior composts all kitchen and organic waste into rich fertiliser in just 4 to 6 weeks. You can put in cooked or uncooked foods, fruits and vegetable peels, tea bags (paper ones with the string and stapler pin), flowers, etc. Just make sure you use Compost Maker Powder generously to cover your waste for hassle and foul odourfree composting.
2. Compact and modular
These stack composters take their inspiration from Daily Dump's first terracotta stack composter the Kambha. Being compact, Gobble occupies less than 1 sq ft of floor space. Its modular design makes replacement of parts simple and cost effective. They are also light and easy to shift and lift in the process of composting.
3. Effective aeration
Breathers regulate moisture and airflow optimally. When oxygen circulates in the pile it releases carbon dioxide which is odourless. A lack of oxygen causes the release of ammonia and hydrogen sulphide which are smelly gases. Daily Dump composting is smell free the breathers and Compost Maker Powder provides air gaps for oxygen and absorbs moisture.
4. Easy, hasslefree process
Daily Dump's Gobble follows a single step aerobic process of composting. You just have to put in your add organic waste and cover it with compost maker remix powder every day, and let Nature do its magic. No hassle of removing the compost midway, transferring it to bags and allowing it to cure. You can remove the final compost, only when its completely done. The compost can be fed to plants by mixing with the existing soil.
The brown coloured units require negligible cleaning or maintenance. They are also unbreakable.
How to use
1. Layer your kitchen waste with Remix Powder daily for smell free and fool proof composting. If you are using Remix, you do not need to stir daily.
2. Wipe the water that condenses on the underside of the lid to avoid flies.
3. Wipe off any tiny eggs that are laid on the inside of the lid or the units.
4. Using the correct amount of Remix Powder ensures that you have smell free composting.
5. For outdoor use only. For use on a balcony, terrace or garden. Requires a sheltered area away from direct rain.
6. Harvest compost every time the base unit is full (about every 6 weeks.)
Every installed Gobble Senior keeps about 30 kgs of waste from landfill every month. That's a whopping 360 kgs per year! A family of 45 can manage waste comfortably for life with a single Gobble Senior. Yes, this can hold your daily waste everyday, for years to come and cut down your organic waste in volume by 80%!
What's more, you can make 100% natural, homemade compost that your garden will enjoy! You keep all your organic waste out of landfills a small but powerful way for citizens to do their bit to make their environments cleaner and give back to Mother Earth.
Why we like it
Gobble is a lightweight composting system which is suitable for all. From the very young to the elderly, everyone can start composting easily. Once you begin composting at home, there's just no looking back! Every few weeks, the joy of harvesting rich, earthysmelling compost is a joy like no other. Plus, there's no better food for your plants than what you feed them from your kitchen. We have watched our plants thrive with homemade compost. Because compost retains moristure, it also reduces the frequency of watering, and saves on water bills.
We’re sorry you have to return your order! But we totally understand, it happens, and we want to make it as easy for you as possible.
The Better India Shop covers easy returns for 365 days . That's our commitment to you.
Just inform us by sending a mail to email@example.com mentioning your order ID. It would also really help us to know why you’d like to return the product, so we can improve our services to you.
We'll then arrange to pick up the item you wish to return. Just hand the item in its original packaging to the courier personnel when they come by.
Once we receive the item, our team will evaluate the product received and process a refund to you minus the cost of the shipping (because that goes straight to the courier company). It’s that simple!
Note: In order to process a return, the product cannot be used, and must be in its original packaging. It must also be in its original condition as received. Please also read the exceptions section for all the types of products that are not eligible for return.
In all cases, the decision on whether to process the refund rests with The Better India Shop.
Read on for further details!
Our return policy covers manufacturing defects that render the product unusable at the time of delivery. It also covers a return based on lack of satisfaction with the product as a whole.
Please note: Several of our products are hand-crafted, and minor to significant variations in size, colour or finish might occur. These are not covered under the return policy.
To be eligible for a return under the above conditions, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
In case you receive a damaged or unusable product, we request you to please take a photograph of it as soon as possible and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an immediate refund.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURNS POLICY
Some types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Perishable/degradable items cannot be returned.
- We do not accept products that are intimate, such as innerwear, sanitary goods, toothbrushes, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and downloadable software products.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) such as products with obvious signs of use.
- In case a return window of less than 365 days is specified in any particular product description (such as electronics, travel packages, food, etc.), the 365 day return window would not be applicable. The return window for such products would be as mentioned in their product descriptions.
- We would not be able to process a return request for any item that is returned beyond 365 days after delivery.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A RETURN:
- To initiate your return request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please send us an email at email@example.com with your reason for return, and a copy of the invoice or proof of purchase. An accompanying photograph of the item in question would be appreciated.
- We will email you back a return slip with all the details needed for your product return.
- Please pack the item in its original packing and affix the return slip/label to the top of the package. If you do not have a printer at home, please write the details down clearly on a plain piece of paper and affix it to the package.
- We will arrange a courier pick up of the returnable parcel (to the same address that the parcel was delivered)
- Please ensure that the parcel is properly packed and the label affixed firmly to the top, otherwise there is a chance that the pick-up might be rejected by the courier company.
- Once the parcel reaches us, is inspected and deemed fit for a refund, we will issue you a refund minus the cost of courier charges (as this amount goes directly to the courier)
- Please note, The Better India reserves the right to process your refund based on the condition of the items received.
REFUNDS: We will send you a notification email on the approval or rejection status of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE): We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will process the exchange on similar lines as product returns
GIFTS If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will find out about your return.
Please visit the FAQ for additional information on other topics.