BAM! - Bamboo Toothbrush with Charcoal-Infused Nylon Bristles (Pack of 2)
Every time a plastic toothbrush is discarded, it ends up in a landfill, river or ocean. It's high time we made a switch.
The bamboo toothbrushes make for a great alternative to their plastic counterparts. The handle is made from 100% biodegradable and sustainably-grown MOS bamboo. The bristles are made out of charcoal-infused BPA-free soft nylon 6, which are gentler on your teeth, and has low water absorption, making the brush durable and hygienic. The charcoal gives the toothbrushes anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties and can remove plaque and stains to give whiter teeth.
Product Description: BAM! - Bamboo Toothbrush with Charcoal-Infused Nylon Bristles
Package contains: Pack of 2 Bamboo Toothbrushes with Charcoal-Infused Nylon Bristles
Ingredients: Activated Bamboo Charcoal infused Nylon Bristles, MOS Bamboo.
Package Dimensions (cm): 1.2 x 0.8 x 18.7
This plastic-free product is made with high-quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients and comes in a 100% recycled paper packaging, ensuring that your switch to a healthy and sustainable lifestyle is complete in every way.
The makers of this product contribute 25% of their profits to 'Project Switch Foundation' that works towards providing better health opportunities for the communities living close to disposal sites. Through this purchase, you are not only choosing the best for you and the environment, but also helping the disadvantaged communities to have better health opportunities.
- Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet, making it a renewable resource.
- It is easy to grow and can be easily processed using simple tools.
- It improves soil quality by improving water holding capacity and higher water capture.
- Bamboo forests being dense returns 30% more oxygen to the atmosphere than trees.
- It takes less energy and maintenance to grow compared to other trees and plants used for fibre production.
- It requires less water and no pesticides or chemicals to grow.
- Bamboo products are 100% biodegradable and can be disposed of by landfill or incineration.
Why We Like It
We believe that both you and the environment deserve the best! We love how bamboo is a far more sustainable option because it is natural, biodegradable and renewable. By replacing something we use daily with an eco-friendly alternative, we are playing a significant part in reducing the amount of plastic waste in the environment. We also love how this product contributes toward providing better health opportunities for disadvantaged communities.
I was deeply disturbed by my plastic footprint on the planet that I began using a bamboo toothbrush two months ago. It's just like a regular plastic toothbrush and much better as it is eco-friendly. There's no going back now!