Phool Organic Incense Cones made from Temple Flowers (40 Cones) by HelpUsGreen
These organic incense cones are handmade and carbonfree. They are made from essential oils and discarded flowers, collected from places of worship. They work well as mosquito repellents as well as for home fragrance.
Package contains 40 cones x 1 Box. It also has 1 ceramic incense cone holder. Each cone with a long burning time of 2535 minutes. Choose from a variety of natural fragrances available!
Why we like them
These charcoalfree incense sticks are not just a medley of divine aromas, but they prevent used flowers from temples and other places of worship from polluting our water bodies. They also provide a viable income to over a hundred women, who handroll each stick individually, and pack them with great care for you to enjoy.
Dimensions (cm): 10 x 10 x 4
Weight: 200 gm
Made from sacred temple flowers, 100% natural essential oils, milk, honey etc.
Phool natural incense cones are handrolled by women flowercyclers.
Charcoalfree incense cones dipped in natural essential oils. These Organic Incense cones are safe and healthy and one of the best stress relievers.
- Phool citronella organic incense cones are a natural mosquito repellent, protecting you from mosquitos while you get a quality sleep. Phool citronella luxury incense cones also guarantee relief from anxiety. It will help you revitalize body and relax mind. Also, commonly used for Aromatherapy, Home fragrance, Meditation and Yoga.
- Phool Eucalyptus organic incense cones have a strong relieving power, increasing the blood flow to the brain, which helps cure fatigue. It helps you refresh your mind.
Phool Eucalyptus luxury incense cones is minty and camphoraceous, it eliminates bad odour and creates a pleasant home fragrance. Also, commonly used for Aromatherapy, Mosquito Repellence and Yoga.
- A known aphrodisiac, Phool Indian rose incense cones are a sensory treat, evoking emotions of love and care. The rose fragrance serves as a great stress reliever and is one of the best fragrances for aromatherapy.
Phool Indian Rose luxury incense cones will have a calming effect, soothing your body and mind, ideal for meditation and yoga. Being an aphrodisiac fragrance, it is also used to increase libido.
- Phool natural Jasmine incense have calming therapeutic properties, that help relax and provide relief during menstrual pain.
Phool Jasmine luxury incense cones are widely used in aromatherapy for pain and healing to rejuvenate your body and soul. Also, commonly used for Home fragrance, Meditation and in Spa.
- Phool Lavender Organic incense cones is a natural air freshener and enhances the quality of sleep during the night by helping you to fall asleep faster.
Phool Lavender luxury incense cones makes your home a spa. The sweet, floral aroma of Lavender is the best way to release stress and relax your body and mind. Also, commonly used for Aromatherapy, Home fragrance, Meditation and Yoga.
- Phool Lemongrass Organic incense cones have a very clean, fresh, lemonlike fragrance, which freshens the air and works as a natural room freshener for office and home.
Phool Lemongrass luxury incense air freshener fragrance is a known muscle pain and stress reliever. Also, commonly used for Aromatherapy, Meditation and Yoga.
- Phool loban incense cones have natural calming properties that create a sacred atmosphere and enhance your senses for deep meditation. Its enriching base notes of pine and lemon along the dry woody upper notes helps you focus and relax, edging you towards spirituality. Known for its enticing fragrance, even queen elizabeth i loved dry perfumes made with loban (benzoin).
- Phool Nargis Organic incense cones have an addictive fragrance that calms the nerves and helps relieve stress and tension, and in turn fight depression.
Phool Nargis luxury incense cones has a sedative effect and induces sleepwaves helping you with a good night's sleep and to treat insomnia. Also, commonly used for Aromatherapy, Home Fragrance, Meditation and Yoga.
- Phool Orange Organic incense cones are a great mood enhancer. It unclutters your mind, bringing delight and happy memories.
Phool Orange luxury incense cones has a soothing reputation as a natural alternative to help you relax, unwind and relieve stress. Also, commonly used for Aromatherapy, Home Fragrance and Meditation.
- Phool patchouli incense releases happy hormones like dopamine and serotonin in the forebrain, acting as natural stress relievers that brings joy and helps drive away negative feelings. Its rich, earthy and herbaceous base notes with a woody yet minty upper tone serves as best ways to release stress and fight anxiety and depression. A sensory treat for yoga and meditation, patchouli fragrance is so soothing that even emperor napoleon couldn't resist bringing patchouliscented cashmere from egypt to france.
- The luxurious fragrance of Phool Tuberose Incense cones will provide a unique sumptuous aroma to your home. Widely used in aromatherapy treatment, it is known as an antidepressant fragrance and anxiety reducer.
Phool Tuberose luxury incense cones are an effective aphrodisiac. It helps improve libido and evoke romance between lovers. Also, commonly used for Aromatherapy, Home Fragrance and Meditation.
- Phool Tulsi Organic incense cones help detoxify body. Signified in the Vedas and folk medicine, Tulsi, or holy basil, is considered a purifier of the mind, body, and spirit.
Phool Tulsi luxury incense cones have powerful therapeutic benefits, that will purify the air in your home and protect your whole family from infections. It is one of the best natural air purifiers. Also, commonly used for Aromatherapy, Medication, Home Fragrance and Meditation.
- Phool Vetiver Organic incense cones have a cool and refreshing fragrance, that energizes you after a long tiring day.
Phool Vetiver luxury incense is also a wellknown natural stress reliever. Widely used in aromatherapy treatment, it helps you fight anxiety and insomnia.
By choosing this incense, you are being a responsible citizen and taking a step towards going zerowaste. You supportthe recycling of flower waste from temples and mosques which are dumped into our rivers and end up polluting them.Every product is free of charcoal and is handcrafted by women 'flowercyclers' who earn a safe, sustainable livelihood from their manufacture.
We’re sorry you have to return your order! But we totally understand, it happens, and we want to make it as easy for you as possible.
The Better India Shop covers easy returns for 365 days . That's our commitment to you.
Just inform us by sending a mail to email@example.com mentioning your order ID. It would also really help us to know why you’d like to return the product, so we can improve our services to you.
We'll then arrange to pick up the item you wish to return. Just hand the item in its original packaging to the courier personnel when they come by.
Once we receive the item, our team will evaluate the product received and process a refund to you minus the cost of the shipping (because that goes straight to the courier company). It’s that simple!
Note: In order to process a return, the product cannot be used, and must be in its original packaging. It must also be in its original condition as received. Please also read the exceptions section for all the types of products that are not eligible for return.
In all cases, the decision on whether to process the refund rests with The Better India Shop.
Read on for further details!
Our return policy covers manufacturing defects that render the product unusable at the time of delivery. It also covers a return based on lack of satisfaction with the product as a whole.
Please note: Several of our products are hand-crafted, and minor to significant variations in size, colour or finish might occur. These are not covered under the return policy.
To be eligible for a return under the above conditions, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
In case you receive a damaged or unusable product, we request you to please take a photograph of it as soon as possible and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an immediate refund.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURNS POLICY
Some types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Perishable/degradable items cannot be returned.
- We do not accept products that are intimate, such as innerwear, sanitary goods, toothbrushes, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and downloadable software products.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) such as products with obvious signs of use.
- In case a return window of less than 365 days is specified in any particular product description (such as electronics, travel packages, food, etc.), the 365 day return window would not be applicable. The return window for such products would be as mentioned in their product descriptions.
- We would not be able to process a return request for any item that is returned beyond 365 days after delivery.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A RETURN:
- To initiate your return request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please send us an email at email@example.com with your reason for return, and a copy of the invoice or proof of purchase. An accompanying photograph of the item in question would be appreciated.
- We will email you back a return slip with all the details needed for your product return.
- Please pack the item in its original packing and affix the return slip/label to the top of the package. If you do not have a printer at home, please write the details down clearly on a plain piece of paper and affix it to the package.
- We will arrange a courier pick up of the returnable parcel (to the same address that the parcel was delivered)
- Please ensure that the parcel is properly packed and the label affixed firmly to the top, otherwise there is a chance that the pick-up might be rejected by the courier company.
- Once the parcel reaches us, is inspected and deemed fit for a refund, we will issue you a refund minus the cost of courier charges (as this amount goes directly to the courier)
- Please note, The Better India reserves the right to process your refund based on the condition of the items received.
REFUNDS: We will send you a notification email on the approval or rejection status of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE): We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will process the exchange on similar lines as product returns
GIFTS If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will find out about your return.
Please visit the FAQ for additional information on other topics.