Product name: Desi Gir Cow Panchagavya – Natural Plant Growth Promoter
Ingredients: A2 Gir Cow ghee, milk, curd, dung, and urine; tender coconut water, ripened bananas, sugarcane juice.
Package Dimensions (cms): 30cms x 10cms x 5cm
A2 Gir cows Panchgavya is a natural plant growth promoter that’s excellent for home gardens and farms.
– An excellent plant growth promoter- Highly beneficial for inducing flowering and fruiting.
– Contains natural Growth hormones from tender coconut water and ripened bananas
– All ingredients are from an indigenous A2 Gir Cow .
– A2 Gir Cow ghee of exceptional quality used to make this panchgavya.
Applications and how to use:
1.Foliar sprays – Potted plants, Farm crops,home gardening, terrace gardening, nursery plants, plants of fruits, vegetables etc. Dilute 200 ml in 10 litres of water and spray on the leaves.
2. Drip irrigation – 2 litres per 100 litres and mix with water through the drip.
3. Seed treatment – soak the Seeds in this solution for a few minutes and plant.
4. For composting
5. Animal feed consumption – add in 2l/100 water and add this solution to the fodder.
Leafs: Plants sprayed with Panchagavya produce bigger leaves; it also enhances the photosynthesis process.
Stem: It improves branching, and helps in producing more off shoots, which are sturdier.
Roots: Roots grow deeper, increasing the intake of nutrients and water. They also become denser and remain fresh for a longer time.
Yield: It has been usually observed that when farms are converted from inorganic to organic, their yield reduces; Panchagavya ensures that the yield is restored after the conversion.
Panchagavya also enhances the shelf life, aroma and taste of the produce.
Reduction in water consumption: Panchagavya causes a thin layer of oil to form on the leaves and stems. This reduces water loss due to evaporation during the day. Also, as Panchagavya causes the roots to grow longer, plants can withstand longer periods of drought. This way, water consumption of the plant reduces by 30%.