Contents: 1 pack of Sathumaavu Health Mix
Weight: 200 g
Ingredients: Rice, Black Urad Dal, Green Gram, Roasted Gram, Moong Dal, Masoor dal, Wheat Dalia, Sago, Horse gram, Corn, Almonds, Cashew, Elachi
Shelf Life: 4 months from the date of manufacturing.
Age Recommendation: 6 months & above
What makes SathuMaavu so special?
- It’s an excellent weight gaining food for babies
- A perfect meal, it’s full of carbohydrates, proteins, good fats, vitamins and minerals
- Lovingly made at home in a doctor mom’s kitchen, with handpicked ingredients of the highest quality
- It does NOT contain any preservatives, artificial flavor, sugar or salt.
Sathumaavu Health Mix
Healthy and pure is the new tasty!
- Mix 2 tablespoon of SathuMaavu powder with 2 cups water without lumps.
- Cook the mixture on medium flame for at least 10 minutes.
- Fruit Purees can be added to the porridge to make it sweet.
My Little Moppet
Little Moppet Foods products are made from earth’s finest produce of grains, millets, nuts, pulses & dry fruits.
My Littel Moppet was started by Dr Seema, a doctor by profession who left practicing and started this venture. Many of the food items My little Moppet offers have been trusted by generations of Indian parents. And with good reason. They’re are chock-full of vitamins, minerals, calcium, protein, iron, carbs…all the important things that growing bodies need.
All our food is made in Dr Seema's own kitchen, using carefully picked ingredients from their preferred organic partner Organic Mandya. Every person who handles the food is required to wear disposable gloves and cap. Thus it is assured that there will never be any compromise on hygiene with Little Moppet Foods.