When you want a calorie dense, nutrition-packed food for your baby, you can?t go wrong with this saathumaavu mix – an incredible blend of 19 wholesome ingredients. Sprouting ensures that the nutrients are more easily absorbed by little tummies, and provides all the necessary protein, calcium, carbohydrates, essential vitamins and minerals your tot needs. This ?mother of all baby food? is lovingly and safely made and delivered right to your doorstep! The cost of the product includes shipping of Rs.55 per unit. Our merchants are independent and small-scale, and must pay a fixed shipping cost per unit.
Sprouted Saathumaavu Mix contains the goodness of rice, wheat, sprouted pulses, dry fruits & herbs. Imagine how potent each spoonful of this porridge will be for your baby!
- It’s a trusted, protein rich, weight-gaining meal for babies
- Sprouted pulses have a higher proportion of proteins, fibre, minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin D. The nutrients are more easily absorbed by the body due to sprouting.
- It’s 100% safe for your baby since it is made at home with top-quality ingredients, under the strictest hygiene conditions
- It is 100% natural and contains no added preservatives, artificial flavour, sugar or salt.
How to prepare
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Sprouted Saathumaavu powder with 2 cups water, stirring to remove any lumps.
- Cook the mixture on medium flame for at least 10 minutes.
- Fruit purees can be added to the porridge to make it naturally sweet.
My Little Moppet was started by Dr Seema, a doctor by profession who left practicing and started this venture. Many of the food items My Little Moppet offers have been trusted by generations of Indian parents. And with good reason.Little Moppet Foods products are made from earth’s finest produce of grains, millets, nuts, pulses & dry fruits. They’re are chock-full of vitamins, minerals, calcium, protein, iron, carbs…all the important things that growing bodies need.
All the food is made in Dr Seema's own kitchen, using carefully picked ingredients from their preferred organic partner, Organic Mandya. Every person who handles the food is required to wear disposable gloves and caps. Thus, it is assured that there will never be any compromise on hygiene with Little Moppet Foods.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in