Contents: 1 pack of Sprouted Sathumaavu Health Mix
Weight: 200 g
Ingredients: Rice,Wheat,Ragi,Jowar, Roasted Gram, Green Gram, Black Gram,Corn,Sago,Groundnuts,Chickpeas,Horse Gram,Cowpeas,Ajwain,Dry Ginger,Elaichi,Cashew,Pista,Badam
Shelf Life: 4 months from the date of manufacturing.
Age Recommendation: 6 months & above
Sprouted Sathu Maavu Mix contains the goodness of rice, wheat, sprouted pulses, dry fruits & herbs. Imagine the how potent each spoonful of this porridge will be for your baby!
- It’s a trusted, protein rich, weight gaining meal for babies
- Sprouted pulses have a higher proportion of proteins, fibre, minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin D. And nutrients are more easily absorbed by the body due to sprouting.
- It’s 100% Safe for your baby since it is made at home with top-quality ingredients, under the strictest hygienic conditions
- It is 100% natural andwe do NOT add any preservatives, artificial flavor, sugar or salt.
Sprouted Sathumaavu Health Mix
A Protein-Rich, Weight Gaining Health Mix
When you want a calorie dense, nutrition-packed food for your baby you just can’t go wrong with Sathu Maavu mix. Now you can also add another layer of health to this time-tested baby food – by sprouting the lentils in the mix. Little Moppet Food’s Sprouted Sathu Maavu Health Mix ensures that the nutrients are more easily absorbed by little tummies, thanks to sprouting.
An incredible blend of a whopping 19 ingredients, the Sprouted Sathu Maavu Mix isbrimming with protein, calcium, carbohydrates, essential vitamins & minerals. We can’t think of a better starting food for your tot!
The good news is you don’t have to spend time in buying, cleaning, sprouting, roasting, grinding and mixing so many ingredients. This ‘mother of all baby food’ is lovingly and safely made in our kitchen and delivered right to your doorstep!
Healthy and pure is the new tasty!
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Sprouted Sathu Maavu powder with 2 cups water, without lumps.
- Cook the mixture on medium flame for at least 10 minutes.
- Fruit Purees can be added to the porridge to make it naturally sweet.
My Little Moppet
Little Moppet Foods products are made from earth’s finest produce of grains, millets, nuts, pulses & dry fruits.
My Littel Moppet was started by Dr Seema, a doctor by profession who left practicing and started this venture. Many of the food items My little Moppet offers have been trusted by generations of Indian parents. And with good reason. They’re are chock-full of vitamins, minerals, calcium, protein, iron, carbs…all the important things that growing bodies need.
All our food is made in Dr Seema's own kitchen, using carefully picked ingredients from their preferred organic partner Organic Mandya. Every person who handles the food is required to wear disposable gloves and cap. Thus it is assured that there will never be any compromise on hygiene with Little Moppet Foods.