An uber stylish and highly functional backpack made by upcycling discarded truck and bike tyres.
Contents: 1 upcycled tyre backpack
- Ideal for 14″ laptops
- 2 compartments + 3 zippered pockets
- Small sections to keep pens and small diary
- Integrated cushion padding for laptop and enough room for clothes or other items
- Shoulder straps with high quality cushion padding
- Ergonomic zippers
- Made out of cruelty-free vegan leather (recycled rubber)
- Highly durable, shock proof and scratch proof
- Completely washable and water resistant
- Flexible material with long life
- Due to different textures and design patterns, every bag is unique
While making of Ecowings upcycled products, most of the work is done by hand by trained rural craftsmen in Central India who fuse their crafting skills with great levels of precision using tools and technology.
Did you know that the inner tube of discarded tyres is seen as a waste material? These tubes are usually burnt in huge piles, greatly polluting the environment and posing a huge risk to human and animal health. Burning 1kg of rubber releases 1.70kgs of carbon dioxide into the environment. By choosing an Ecowings bag, you are not only preventing used tyres from ending up in landfills or being burnt. By supporting the upcycling of waste rubber into beautiful, useful lifestyle products, you reduce your dependence on virgin resources and help create a cleaner, animal-friendly environment.
That’s not all. Your purchase also supports the crafts and livelihoods of 50+ local communities, artisans and craftsmen in Central India who are actively involved in handcrafting these upcycled innovations under fair trade conditions. So much impact with just one bag!