Product name: Wood-Pressed Organic Groundnut Oil
Volume: 2 x 500ml = 1l
Package Dimensions (cms): 15cms x 15cms x 25cms
Ingredients: Heirloom variety peanuts
Shelf life: Best before 12 months
Groundnuts of the heirloom variety grown on organic farms are crushed in a wooden press, like in the good old days, to get oil.
Benefits of Wood Pressed Oil:
– No temperature rise while crushing, hence all the nutrients are intact
– No bleaching while producing the oil
– Contains high fibre as this is not triple-refined but only simply filtered.
– Easy to absorb in the body and does not stick inside the intestines as it has a high fibre content
– It is free from cholesterol and contains lots of essential fatty acids like omega-6. So it is one of best oils for cooking.
– It has got ample amounts of plant sterols which reduce the risk of heart disease.
– It has rich monosaturated fatty acids. This helps to reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL (good cholesterol)
– It is rich in antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer and Alzheimerâ€™s disease.
– Groundnut oil is rich in foliates which boost fertility.
– Consuming groundnut oil helps in hair growth and moisturises the hair as it is rich in protein.
– It helps to control blood glucose level.