Bio Array - Eco-Friendly Reusable Travel Cutlery Kit
If you love travelling light and ecofriendly, then the Bio Array is the product for you since it was designed for weightless travel. Don't be fooled by its compact size, for it packs a huge punch. Let it sit in the corner of your bag, and make it super easy for you to say 'No plastic, please' or 'I don't need a spoon' the next time you're eating out or at a party. It also makes a great gift for that friend who's trying to live the zerowaste life and be a responsible consumer.
The pouch itself is made of Palm Leaf also called the Areca which is woven along with Rush Grass which is a lake weed. The cutlery is beautifully designed using bamboo, one of the world's most renewable resources.
Whether while travelling or in your daily lunch box, make a statement with these beautifully crafted, ecofriendly products.
Product description: Bio Array EcoFriendly Reusable Travel Cutlery Kit
Package contains: Weightless Reusable Travel Cutlery Kit containing1 Neem Wood Spoon, 1 Neem Wood Fork, 1 Bamboo Straw, 1 Sisal Fibre Straw Cleaner.
Dimensions (cms): 21.5 x 1.2 x 10
- Extremely durable and a little sanding from time to time helps remove any strains, burns and marks.
- Made without joints to ensure strength and long life
- 100% Food Safe and Unpolished. The shine on the cutlery is due to sanding and will be gone once washed with water.
- Reusable Bamboo Straw is handmade and sustainable.
- Every unit of the Fiber Cutlery Kit is different from another in colour. The model of the product remains the same but its colour might vary due to its natural patterns and shades.
Biomimic Theory's products are made using already available materials or scrap materials. They are entirely handmade by village artisans from villages across Karnataka who handpick fibre from local farms to use in the brand's natural fibre products and are paid fair wages.
Twice the impact with a single product! When you have reusable cutlery easily on hand, it is easy to refuse disposable cutlery, straws and tissues at street food joints and restaurants and stay safe from the chemicals in plastic. By using renewable, natural materials like sisal, bamboo and lake weeds, this kit makes productive use of locally available materials and creates gainful employment for rural artisans.