Eco-Friendly Clay Ganesha Idol Kit with Plantable Seeds - created by artisans with disability
This Ganesh Chaturthi, plant, don't pollute!
Every year, when you opt for a Ganesha made of plastic or plaster of Paris (PoP) to celebrate Lord Ganesha's birthday, it ends up in landfills and oceans to remain there for years to come. This year, make an eco-conscious choice with this plantable seed Ganesha kit. This kit contains 1 Seed Clay Ganesha, 1 Coco Peat Organic Fertilizer, 1 Jute Pot, 1 Plate, an Instruction Card and 2 Seed Bombs (Tulsi Seeds) Once the celebrations are over, just plant it in the pot and watch it grow!
Product Description: Plantable Seed Clay Ganesha Kit with Plantable Seeds (Choose from options available)
Package contains: Seed Clay Ganesha, Coco Peat Organic Fertilizer, Jute Pot, Plate, Instruction Card and 2 Seed Bombs (Tulsi Seeds)
Dimensions (cms): 17.78 x 11.47 x 3.81
Material: Clay, Plantable Seeds
The popular PoP and plastic Ganesh idols are major pollutants as they are not biodegradable. When idols are immersed in water bodies, they remain intact for months. Once it does break down, PoP forms an impermeable layer on the bottom of ponds or lakes turning the water cloudy and increases the hardness of the water. There is also a steep rise in the concentration of heavy metals, dissolved solids, and acid content, and a drop in dissolved oxygen, which kills aquatic animals and plants. What's more, the floating idols later get stuck in waterworks installations, drains, intake wells and so on increasing chances of floods. On the other hand, clay idols dissolve in a few minutes without leaving toxic residues behind.
With this kit, give back to mother earth. This idol has not only a positive environmental impact, but a social one too! It is packaged by physically and mentally challenged individuals, enabling them to have a sustainable livelihood. Through this purchase, you are not only contributing to the environment but also helping to empower the differently-abled.
Why We Like It
We love how this kit makes for a thoughtful and eco-friendly means to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi! We also love how this product helps to give a livelihood to physically and mentally challenged individuals.
With this kit, the celebrations don't stop in a day! By choosing this plantable seed Ganesha kit over the conventional ones, you are contributing to the environment in a huge way!
We’re sorry you have to return your order! But we totally understand, it happens, and we want to make it as easy for you as possible.
The Better India Shop covers easy returns for 365 days . That's our commitment to you.
Just inform us by sending a mail to email@example.com mentioning your order ID. It would also really help us to know why you’d like to return the product, so we can improve our services to you.
We'll then arrange to pick up the item you wish to return. Just hand the item in its original packaging to the courier personnel when they come by.
Once we receive the item, our team will evaluate the product received and process a refund to you minus the cost of the shipping (because that goes straight to the courier company). It’s that simple!
Note: In order to process a return, the product cannot be used, and must be in its original packaging. It must also be in its original condition as received. Please also read the exceptions section for all the types of products that are not eligible for return.
In all cases, the decision on whether to process the refund rests with The Better India Shop.
Read on for further details!
Our return policy covers manufacturing defects that render the product unusable at the time of delivery. It also covers a return based on lack of satisfaction with the product as a whole.
Please note: Several of our products are hand-crafted, and minor to significant variations in size, colour or finish might occur. These are not covered under the return policy.
To be eligible for a return under the above conditions, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
In case you receive a damaged or unusable product, we request you to please take a photograph of it as soon as possible and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an immediate refund.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RETURNS POLICY
Some types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- Perishable/degradable items cannot be returned.
- We do not accept products that are intimate, such as innerwear, sanitary goods, toothbrushes, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards and downloadable software products.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable) such as products with obvious signs of use.
- In case a return window of less than 365 days is specified in any particular product description (such as electronics, travel packages, food, etc.), the 365 day return window would not be applicable. The return window for such products would be as mentioned in their product descriptions.
- We would not be able to process a return request for any item that is returned beyond 365 days after delivery.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A RETURN:
- To initiate your return request, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please send us an email at email@example.com with your reason for return, and a copy of the invoice or proof of purchase. An accompanying photograph of the item in question would be appreciated.
- We will email you back a return slip with all the details needed for your product return.
- Please pack the item in its original packing and affix the return slip/label to the top of the package. If you do not have a printer at home, please write the details down clearly on a plain piece of paper and affix it to the package.
- We will arrange a courier pick up of the returnable parcel (to the same address that the parcel was delivered)
- Please ensure that the parcel is properly packed and the label affixed firmly to the top, otherwise there is a chance that the pick-up might be rejected by the courier company.
- Once the parcel reaches us, is inspected and deemed fit for a refund, we will issue you a refund minus the cost of courier charges (as this amount goes directly to the courier)
- Please note, The Better India reserves the right to process your refund based on the condition of the items received.
REFUNDS: We will send you a notification email on the approval or rejection status of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE): We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will process the exchange on similar lines as product returns
GIFTS If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will find out about your return.
Please visit the FAQ for additional information on other topics.